Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dearest readers

Dearest readers,
I'm so sorry I haven't been on board this blog boat in a while... my internet had been down at my house and I wasn't able to get to any of my local cafe's this week to sit down and write.  My most sincere apologies, friends!
I have to share this cute story, it'll just take a minute... I work in the office where children are our main customers.  To entertain them as they wait, we have a few children's books upstairs.  There is one little girl who I see once a month.  She brings down books for me to fix (if they are torn or broken).  I tell her I'll take them to the book hospital and get them better.  Her mom says that her daughter cries when she sees books in bad shape.;.. that is just the sweetest thing!!!  A girl after my own heart, I tell ya... cries when she sees books mistreated.  What a cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment