Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Book Birthday Bash: 9/1/15



Happy September, everyone!
This is one of my favorite moments in the year: Fall is fast approaching, school is in the works, my favorite TV series are soon to return, apple-pickin' season is gracing us with its presence, I'm moving soon (yeay), and it's my birthday month!  Plus, this year I am graduating!  After a long and tedious twelve-month college program, I will be glad to start a new career and finish this season... bittersweet because I will miss my classmates so much.  After all, I've spent the last twelve months with them, four times a week.
So everyone lift their ceramic mugs and wine glasses... Here's to new things!
What a great way to celebrate the new month (and almost new season) with two AMAZING novels.
Happy Book Birthday to:

QUEEN OF SHADOWS
By Sarah J. Maas
#4 Book in the thrilling 'Throne of Glass' series.
Check it  out HERE on Goodreads!

HUNTER
By Mercedes Lackey
Perhaps the start of a marvelous and mysterious venture.
Check it out HERE on Goodreads!

 VENGEANCE ROAD
By Erin Bowman
A new and exciting novel by the author of the popular 'Taken' book series.
Check it out HERE on Goodreads!
Thoughts?  Comments?  Quirky Quotes?  Tell me what you love about these new additions!

No comments:

Post a Comment